I just want to say thank you to all of my wonderful friends who took care of me last weekend. You are the best friends anyone could have. At least now we'll have a good story.....Remember that time at Jennifer's that Heather passed out and hit her head? She wasn't pregnant or anything, she just had an infection. And even though she had to go to the ER and was sick, she stayed all weekend. Good times, good times.
And now, related to that, here's a little rant/question: Is it ethical for a doctor's office to make you come in for a followup and charge you for another office visit, even though you called like they said you should, and all you needed was a prescription? Couldn't they have just called that in for you? As I'm sure is obvious, this happened to me today, and I only spent aproximitely 1 minute with the doctor.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thank you
Posted by Heather at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better! I will say you were a trooper! I agree with you and don't feel like I should be charged a co-pay just to be told I need to see another doctor. That happened to me Friday! Ugh...doctors!
Yeah, they could have definitely called that in for you. They probably just wanted to be able to charge your good teacher insurance for another office visit.
And, yes, it does make an excellent story. I will never look at orange rolls again without thinking of you.
I never looked at orange rolls before without thinking of you...
wow...i'm glad you are ok!!
Post a Comment