CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Poison

I have never really understood why girls get so excited and scream their lungs out when they see famous singers/moviestars/whatever. Until now. We saw Poison in concert last night. I guess I somehow thought I was immune to this syndrome until I saw Brett Michaels in person. I mean, I'm sooo excited now just thinking about it, and I didn't even think I was that big a fan. But WOW! Let me just say that I think that Brett may just be the reason bluejeans were invented. And I may never forgive myself for leaving our camera in the car. (Just as Jennifer may never forgive me for going without her.) And for all you Rock of Love fans....side note: this is my only obsession with reality tv....Amber was there, not even 10 feet away from me. And, there will be a ROL 3. This one will be about touring/being on the road, at least that's what Brett said. And there will be footage from last night's concert on the first episode, so maybe I'll get to be on tv. I'm sure if I had flashed my boobs like lots of the other girls up front, I'd make the tv cut, but I'm just not that kind of girl....although for Brett Michaels.....JK. Anyway, all that to say that it was fabulous.

2 comments:

Rita Bird said...

I don't know why, but you loving Poison makes me smile all goofy like. Glad you had a great time.

Jennifer said...

Wow. I'm still laughing at that. I am so sad that you forgot the camera. I had just said that I needed to see some pictures from the concert. You better be glad that there wasn't a proposal. I would really have been mad then. By the way...I know you flashed your boobs. You're not fooling me.