Happy Thanksgiving!! For us, it wasn't the most normal of Thanksgiving Days, but that's ok. I have so very much to be thankful for that I don't know where to begin. It came to me today just how very grateful I really am for my family...from my immediate family to my extended family to Wade's family (I often forget that I'm not actually "blood related" to them). It's good to know that you are surrounded by people who love you and really care about you, and to know that you feel the same way about them. I'm thankful that Daddy is feeling better and that he got to go home from the hospital today. I'm thankful for my friends; they're a very special kind of family to me and I feel blessed to have them in my life. I'm thankful for Wade--my husband, my forever love, my favorite person, my very best friend. And lastly (in this list), I'm thankful to be an aunt again....That's right! Lilly Kate was born on Tuesday. She was early, but everything is fine with mother and baby. Congratulations, David and Traci!!!
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thankful that there is another Lily Kate in the world as well. Maybe one day they will get to meet and they will both think it's so great that they have the (almost)same name. I know I would have thought that was great. Maybe it would be like Josh thinking everyone had the middle name Allen. Everyone is named Lily!
I am thankful for the most awesome little sister ever!
:)
Post a Comment