CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hockey Day 2005

"And on the 8th day God created Hockey and it was good"(or something close to that) was this year's theme. I love Hockey Day! It was so good to see everyone! I had a great time even though I didn't pay much attention to the games. I was too distracted keeping Lily and catching up with good friends. (Ashley--my new song cards are wonderful!) There were even more good times when we went to J&R's for lunch. There was only one drawback: no Susan with the smiley shorts...we were all very sad! But overall it was a fun day! I heart Judson!

6 comments:

SES said...

heather, this is sarah. thanks for posting on my blog! you're allowed to post anytime...the random girl that did before you had on a freaky dracula costume in her picture...that just scared me.
hockey day pictures made me smile...too bad Shorter College doesn't have such great traditions.

Susan said...

Too bad Shorter ISN'T Judson. Except for the catacombs and the dead animal room. They are cool.

Our Little Baby! said...

Heather, Thanks so much for the gift. I loved it! I am sorry you couldnt come. I totally understand. I think you are allowed to miss at least one of my functions (you know why).. See you at mee-maw christmas!

Jennifer said...

Oh, we all know why!

Criddy said...

You girls make me laugh!

Susan said...

I love my friends!!!