"I'm 31." "Well, if you weren't married," replied his female student, "I'd set you up with my mom. She's 32; she had me when she was 15. Everybody says she's hot."
Wow! What would you say? Jennifer said it means that Wade really is a peepaw. Thank God I don't have to deal with teenagers every day; I couldn't handle it.
That's pretty much all that's really going on...we're so boring sometimes. But it is nice to just get to rest every once and a while. We did go watch Walk the Line today and it was good. Nothing more exciting than that this weekend. If I was a sports fan I'd be excited to know that Auburn won, but mostly I was just glad that we went to Auburn during the game so traffic wasn't bad.
Saturday, November 19, 2005
"Mr. Weathers, how old are you?"
Posted by Heather at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure that Wade knows, like I do, that it ain't easy being a sex symbol!
I couldn't have said it better myself. That's why I haven't added a Pee-Paw to the ranks yet... I can't find any who wouldn't develop an inferiority complex from being compared with Wade and Josh.
Post a Comment