This weekend I went to Albertville, AL, to my cousin Aimee's wedding. Christy came to the wedding, and I went back to New Hope with her. What a weekend! So much to do in such a small amount of time...Aunt Marilyn, I hope you took today off just to get some rest. I guess that was probably the last time I'll go to the New Hope...from now on I get to go to Atlanta/Buford. Yeah for Christy!
Happy Birthday to Angie today!!
I hope everyone had a good Halloween! I expect some very cute pictures from all of you with babies! Jennifer and Josh, what a cute little flower you grew! I guess I should go blow the candle out of my pumpkin now, it's 10:00 so we shouldn't have any more trick-or-treaters. We had a few very cute little kids show up tonight. I think I was more excited than they were...this was our first holiday in our new house and I never had trick-or-treaters before. Good times!
Monday, October 31, 2005
A Wedding, The New Hope, A Birthday, and Halloween
Posted by Heather at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for updates. I'm glad you had a Happy Halloween!!
I love Heather because she is great. She makes me laugh, and she sends me packages with fun things inside, even though it costs a ridiculous amount of money. She is also one of my favorite people in the entire world to discuss theology with. I am glad she is my friend.
Post a Comment