CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Birthdays and More

Happy late birthday to Makinna, who turned 1 year old last Thursday!

Happy Birthday to Christy of New Hope!! (I had to say that because next year that will be different.) I can't believe you're 25!

In other news, our "cute little kitten" tried to cut off my toe today. Looks can be so deceiving!

Lately I've been missing my friends an extra lot. Missing the times when it was so easy to get together. I can't wait to see all my meemaws for Christmas. Which reminds me; I have a job for them. Please, please post or email me your favorite meemaw picture...and yes, they can include peepaws and baby meemaws (someone please find a name for them!)!!!! This is for a surprise!

I forgot that I said I'd post pictures of us "playing trucks" so here's one. Maybe I'll get around to posting more later.

6 comments:

Susan said...

It is a good day... you and Josh both posted something.

Criddy said...

Thank you ma'am. I appreciate it! Next year I'll be the Mee-Maw from out of state that turns the big 26!

I can't wait to see you. I miss everyone so much, especially today when I would rather be with you guys than some of the ones around here!

Just Josh said...

I'm still a fan of mini-maws. Jennifer doesn't like it though, which means I like it even more.

Criddy said...

Mini-Maws??? That's freaking hilarious. I don't like it either....but it's dang funny!

Senegal Daily said...

Hi Heather -
I came across your blog (and Susan's)through my site meter. What a surprise! I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. How did you find it?
Nice to "meet" you. My e-mail is listed on the blogs. I'd love to hear from you guys.
- K

hannah/sk's mommy said...

Okay, this is a sleep-deprived Mommy talking, and I'm just being stupid, but if we have pee-paws and mee-maws, what about bee-baws, for baby mee-maws? ;)