So I'm finally updating. Aren't you all glad? Right now I am tired from sitting here on dial-up for two hours (I hope no one tried to call), so this will be quick. We got a new kitten. His name is Cosmo (like Cosmo Kramer). I rescued him from work. We came back from lunch one day and he was all alone under a bush. I think he's 4 or 5 weeks old. He still licks your fingers and stuff like he's trying to nurse but he eats regular food as long as you wet it. He's very cute. And so you see, we don't need another meemaw baby. Sometimes I can't believe how often people ask about us having a baby. Why am I talking about this? Let's move on....
Last week we went off-roading on our club's "Ultimate Adventure" which turned out to be not quite so ultimate. I'll try to post the story and pictures tomorrow.
Next Tuesday is our anniversary...I can't believe we've been married two years already.
It turns out that I am fast becoming addicted to blogging. I may not update this one regulary, but I read everyone else's religiously. And then I post comments and link from those blogs to other blogs, etc. I just wish I had clever titles and posts like some of my wonderful friends. They keep me updated on world events and general fun info. For example, where else could I learn things like the history of Good King Wensceslas, that Meemaws have very cute babies, that I am friends with John Wayne and am married to Jimmy Stewart, that my friends love Lucy, that everyone needs a pair of pink shorts, and that you can buy a soul's salvation for $48? For those of you who don't know what that means, just check out the links on the side of this page.
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Posted by Heather at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If I wanted to get saved this month I would be screwed cause I sure can't afford no $48.00. I might could get it if it was like $4.80. Cosmo is cute. Not as cute as the babies, but it'll do. I love you and even though you aren't moving to Georgia, we'll be close enough that you can come visit me!
Heather, I am glad that you decided to update your blog. I am a little sad that it took me four days to figure out that you had updated it, though. I will try to do better. The kitten is cute. No more baby comments, I promise. :)
Yay, an update! I hadn't given up on you, Heather, I check your blog every time I am online (which isn't nearly as often now, as you can imagine with an eight-and-a-half week old). Souls for $48 - isn't that absolutely ridiculous? Good grief!
Oh yeah, I love the pictures of your kitten! Cosmo can be an honorary Mee-Maw baby! I'm sure Lily and Hannah won't mind.
Cosmo is a great name. I think that Seinfeld is one of the top three television shows of all time.
I didn't know that they were assigning a hard figure to salvation. $48.00 seems like such an arbitrary number, I was always under the assumption that it cost 10% of your earnings to get into heaven, but maybe I'm just a traditionalist!
I can't believe I didn't already make the 10% correllation yet! Thanks, Josh!
Post a Comment