CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Room for Pippa











Just thought I'd post a few pics of what Pippa's room looks like. I'm no decorator, and the curtains aren't quite finished (I have to make a valance to break up all that green), but it's ready and waiting for whenever she finally decides to make her appearance.

5 comments:

Christy Ross said...

you did a really great job with Pippa's room! it looks great. I almost picked that bedding out for Ryland's room.

Rita Bird said...

Looks Great!! You are going to love the nursing stool. I opted for one over an ottoman and I am sooo glad I did.

Don't know if I told you, but I love sweet Pippa's name.

Maybe she'll hurry up and get here!!!

Melissa said...

You did such a great job with the nursery. It looks perfect for a sweet baby girl!

Heather said...

Thanks, Friends!

Rita--I already love the nursing stool! It works great for propping my feet up so I know it will be good for whenever Pippa finally gets here.

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

I love it!! Great job on decorating the room!!!