Today I reached "that point." I went back to the dr. today and I'm still pregnant. They did an ultrasound and a non-stress test and everything is fine with the baby. The Dr. asked if I had felt the contractions that recorded on the NST, and I said yes, but I've been feeling them for weeks. They estimated that she weighs about 8 lbs 3 ozs right now, give or take a little. I'm still at about 3 cms dilated but I'm now about 90% effaced, so that's some progress. So no baby just yet, but if she's not here by Thursday morning at 6:30, they're going to induce. Thank God! Originally, I had not wanted to be induced at all, but there comes a time when it's ok to change your plans. That's what I mean by "that point." I'm not sure I could wait much longer than that, and Saturday would be a whole 2 weeks overdue. There is no longer any comfortable position at all, and I'm just ready.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment