CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Now that the Meemaws FINALLY Know....

...I can tell everyone that Wade and I are expecting Baby Weathers sometime around Aug 8th! It's been so hard not to say anything, but the meemaws had to know first. I've already been to the doctor a few times and everything seems to be just fine so far. Right now I'm 9 weeks along. We had our first ultrasound last Wednesday, and much to our relief there seems to be only one baby. Right now I'm really hoping that 12 is the magic number and the nausea will be gone after that week. Really I shouldn't complain though because it's just nausea and I feel fine most of the time.

8 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon too!!

Sheri said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! you're going to be such a great mom! And if you are anything like I was, the morning sickness will magically go away at 12 weeks on the nose! Hang in there! It does get better!

bpeterson said...

Congratulations! You'll be a great mom. I hope you're feeling better soon!

the hero formerly known as super said...

congrats! susan told me already even though i'm not a meemaw.

Mandy Mc said...

Congratulations, Heather! This is VERY exciting news. For what it's worth, hot ginger tea (yogi brand) helped me with my nausea. Ginger ale was also fairly effective. And, like Sheri said, it should go away soon. YAY!!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the congrats and advice, friends!

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Heather! I'm only *slightly* jealous. :o) My day will come though. We're "waiting" with good reason. I pray the sickness subsides SOON!

Sonya said...

Congrats!! I have known forever, but didn't want to ruin the surprise. I hope you start feeling better soon!!