CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For those of you who know...

what if you're afraid you might have become an old wineskin?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This immediately made me think of William Mark Tew's chapel "sermon." Should it?

Criddy said...

It made me think of him crying in class...you should read my blog. It's amazing to me the work that God is doing in so many of my friend's lives and in mine. I love you more than you can ever know!!!

Come see me soon...please!

Susan said...

That Dr. Tew sermon was a good one!

Christy, I haven't made it down the list to your blog yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get there.

Heather, let me think about it a little while. I want to do the question justice. Maybe we need to have a phone date soon.

Heather said...

Melissa, Yes, it should.

Christy, When's a good time?

Susan, I almost called last night until I realized it was about 3am there.