Wow! What a way to get comments!
A fews items...
1. I'm ok.
2. I have the best friends in the entire universe.
3. I've decided that I'm not an old wineskin, but...
4. I am considering Hebrews 6.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! YAY!!!
Aww... I'm jealous.
Hmm... just read Hebrews 6... and I'm guessing the part you're considering isn't what it means to be a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek. Let's talk soon.
Susan you make me laugh....hard!
If anyone cares I'm reading considering Amos Chapter 4.
AMOS!!! You know he's my favorite!
The real question is, do you remember why he is my favorite?
If you remember why he is my favorite, you better go to my blog and answer the who knows Susan trivia question.
Yay Heather...we are the only ones coming from our class to JDAY!! At least that's what the judson web site says!
Post a Comment