CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New House

Well, it seems that I haven't posted in quite some time now. So, first of all I'd like to thank our family for helping us move...we really appreciate it, Donna, Anthony, Aaron, Joe, Brenda, and Matt!!! We accomplished the move itself in one day. Then we had to go and clean up at the trailor so we could our deposit back. Yet, now that I mention it, we haven't gotten that deposit back so far. Right now, most of the house is settled, but of course I still have a few boxes left to unpack and put away. The most frustrating thing now is the mail and the lack of real tv. But having our own house is great! It may sound silly, but I still get excited just looking at our ceiling...I think "this is OUR house; we Live here."

On another note, I've been reprimanded for not having pictures up of all the babies in my life. So I'm finally posting pictures of Makinna and Hannah.

0 comments: