CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 15, 2005

Homeowners at Last!

Today Wade and I became homeowners! We closed on our new house this afternoon. It's hard to describe how excited we are. Everything looks great, landscaping included. We were excited to find out that we also own the trees next to us. I think our place is the nicest in the neighborhood, with the house across the street on the corner being our only rival. We're planning to move this weekend, but we'll also be taking things over during the week. It almost feels like we're real grown-ups now. I may be going a little overboard, but I'm posting pictures so the few people who look at this page know right away what the new Weathers house looks like. Compare these pics to the first one I posted. Let us know what you think.

2 comments:

Criddy said...

I cannot wait to see you this weekend and maybe even help you move a box or two! This is all so exciting. Babies, houses...wow!

Our Little Baby! said...

I didnt even know you had a blog! Jennifer told me last night.. I just found out you got a new house CONGRATS!!!!!! It is sooooo cute! Hope everything is going well...