The Meemaws throw fabulous parties and this was no exception. It was a "garden party:" very "grown up" but laid back and fun at the same time. Which was perfect for me because I don't really like being the center of attention with everyone watching me. I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends! My only regret was that not everyone could make it.
I think we finally took a good group picture.
Blakeney liked the grapes (except the sour ones, of course). The food was great and displayed in a very fun way.
Come on ladies, how hard can it be to draw a picture of baby Pippa with crayons on top of your head?
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
1st Baby Shower
Posted by Heather at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun stuff! And, yes...that cake Marie made is AWESOME!
I am so impressed by Marie's cake. WOW!
I know you ladies had a great time!
This is great! What a beautiful cake!
Post a Comment