CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

20 weeks--For Those Who May Be Interested

I decided I better post again so that those pictures aren't the first thing people see here. I'm now 20 weeks along in my pregnancy--half way! I'm finally starting to feel her move around a little, especially when it's a really strong kick. That part took longer than some people's because i have an anterior placenta, which just means that there's more between the baby and the front of my belly. I know I shouldn't rush things, but I'll be glad when Wade can feel her move, too, so that he can understand better how amazing the feeling is.

I went back to the doctor today and everything is progressing as it should. I've gained 11 pounds since November, which I think is pretty good. I do feel like my hips and face are starting to try to catch up with my belly. I'm feeling like an almost normal person these days--no more sickness, Thank God. However, I can't eat any fried foods because that makes me sick, which I guess is probably good for me. But how would You feel if you couldn't have fast-food french fries? That sentence reminds me that although I feel much better, I am now a lot less nice and much more sarcastic. I'm also a little crazy, but hopefully I'll get over that. It is true what they say about a pregnant lady's memory. It's so weird to know that you're supposed to remember something but it just will not come to you. This also makes work difficult because I have to constantly multitask and sometimes I'll just have to stop and say "What was I doing?" Very different from my normal self.

In other news, I'm very excited about J-Day--less than 2 weeks to go!!

3 comments:

Criddy said...

Yay for an update!

Melissa said...

I love hearing others share about their experiences! True story - last night I dreamed I was pregnant. It was crazy. AND I could feel my baby moving inside, too. I'm glad to hear you are feeling much better!

Jennifer said...

Time for an update, friend.