Ok, so no one tagged me (probably because I don't usually do these things), but this one appealed to me.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? I like real, but artificial works better for us (especially the pre-lit kind)
3. When do you put up the tree? I refuse to put it up until December, but I don't have a set time
4. When do you take the tree down? I try to get it down before Jan. 1
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think I've ever tried it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? probably my "Brandon Bear" teddy bear, which I still have
7. Hardest person to buy for? siblings and spouses
8. Easiest person to buy for? my husband
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes! It wouldn't really be Christmas without one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Who emails Christmas cards? Mail, of course.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have no idea--I usually forget stuff like that.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love Christmas movies! Charlie Brown Christmas, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (animated version), Love Actually, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
13. When do you start shopping? I usually put it off, but I don't wait until the very last minute
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? This one is too hard...I love food!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white ones. But my grandmother's tree wouldn't be right without those big old-fashioned colored ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, travel, travel...Wade calls it the Gauntlet
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blixen (sp?), and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither--If anything, I put a ribbon/bow
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When I was little, we had family presents C. Eve and Santa C. Morning. Now with family, we open whenever we see each other. Wade and I open C. Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Starting before Thanksgiving. Have we forgotten to give thanks?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I just love having ornaments that have meaning.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? No preference
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? That's a secret
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Someone with time on their hands.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Most busy people like me.
I tag: Jennifer, Susan, and Marie
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I Wasn't Tagged, But....
Posted by Heather at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment