CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Please be Patient

I've decided that I need to post much more often. Therefore, I've started working on changing some things about the blog, so please be patient as I work on my slow computer to do so.

4 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

This is exciting news!!

Susan said...

We both need to post more often.

Sheri said...

Bless it~ this blogging thing is supposed to be easy, but I agree, it's tough to begin with! Aw! I miss my Heather! My dad is getting married at the Hotel Talisi this Saturday at 2:30 if you happen to be in town then, I 'd love for you to drop by! There'll be lots of free food and dancing...no liquor though...sorry! :) (Just kidding)

Susan said...

What happened to the posting much more often there, friend? I'm becoming re-obsessed with all things blog, so I need you to get on it. :)