CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 07, 2007

Beach Trip






The meemaws and mini-meemaws went to the beach in Destin last weekend. We had a great time. The girls were very cute and so funny together. They would give each other hugs, but only when the other one didn't want to. And apparently we forgot that we're grandmas now; we stayed up until 4:00 a.m. on Saturday night just talking. However, I still wouldn't trade that quality time for all the sleep in the world. I love my friends so much!!
Here are a few pics from the weekend, but only a few b/c I've been threatend if I show any bathing suit pics.

1 comments:

Mandy Mc said...

I'm so glad that you posted all of these pictures. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for sharing with all of us fans :-)