CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Someone even left Christy a "birthday present."
Whether Susie liked it or not, Lily was going for another goldfish.
"You don't count your money when you're sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting when the dealing's done....You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em....." Lily really liked when she was stuck in the pack-n-play and Susie sang to her. Just joking; Lily really didn't like it very much. Also, notice that Susie's Buddha is holding the Superman symbol.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marie said...

Great Job Heather!!!! The pictures and play by play were great. I appreciate seeing what I missed. The picture of Lily hugging Jennifer is priceless. Tonight I saw a sticker on someone's car with thier child's name on it and hockey sticks. I was really tempted to steal it. I think Judson should come up with something like that. I would sooo stick that on my car.

Jennifer said...

Well worth the wait friend. YOu did good work. It's too bad that we don't get to see each other more. I'm also happy that you take such good pictures of my kid since I never bring my camera anymore. What a good partner I have!

Criddy said...

At least we had someone there to carry on the tradition of singing some Kenny Rogers. That's who sings that song you know!!

Susan said...

Excellent job, Heather. Maybe you can be the official photo journalist.

PS- Who's Kenny Rogers? ;)

Jennifer said...

Heather can't be chaplain and historian.

Heather said...

Since I don't think I can be chaplain right now, I guess I'll take historian. That was the other thing I studied at Judson.