As requested, I have finally posted pictures from our vacation. We had a great time! It was hard to come back. Amelia Island is such a beautiful and relaxing place. Mostly I've just posted random pictures. And at the end I threw in a few of when we went to see David and Traci and Lilly Kate.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah! Very fun pics! I'm so jealous you got a beach trip!
"The time has come," the Walrus said, "to talk of many things..."
Like maybe an update in the life of Heather Weathers???
:) love ybs
It's been more than a month...
What the heck, woman!!?? It's been like two months now!!
Still love you!
Look at the date of that last post. I mean, seriously...
REALLY... the sad thing is that I still check every day with high hopes.
Post a Comment