Now you know why I freaked out!! I told you it was a giant black widow.
Maybe this picture will give you a better idea of the size...definitely too big for me. Wade killed it so it doesn't bite us or Cosmo.
No, it's not the forecast; it's a report on our lives. Don't be suprised if it's not exciting.
Now you know why I freaked out!! I told you it was a giant black widow.
Maybe this picture will give you a better idea of the size...definitely too big for me. Wade killed it so it doesn't bite us or Cosmo.
Posted by Heather at 7:18 PM
1 comments:
You should definitely get someone to spray your house. As good as it would be to be able to tell the story of this girl I knew who died when she got bit by a black widow, I'd be sad if you died.
Post a Comment