Since so much have happened since I've updated, I decided to break things down in smaller increments. December was a very busy month. We had family Christmas at our house with my family on Christmas Eve. Mama, Daddy, Aaron, Ty, Angie, and Abby came. It was very nice. We were just sad David, Traci, and Lilly Kate couldn't be here.
Then on Christmas Day we went to Mo's. I got to play with Abby most of the day. I think I'm in grave danger of spoiling her (sorry Ty and Angie!).
We spent the 26th with Joe, Brenda, and Matt. That was a little weird for them since they had always been together on Christmas Day for the past 31 years, but Matt had to work on Christmas so we settled for the 26th. We also had good fun there. Matt even gave Cosmo a gift, which Cosmo loved and tore up within 2 days.
Speaking of gifts, Wade and I gifted ourselves with a 42" plasma tv this year. Wow! I never really thought we'd have something like that, but it sure is nice. The only thing is that it has spoiled us to regular tvs. I don't say this to boast; it's just that I'm still pretty excited about it.
I love that mostly we just spent this Christmas season with family and friends and didn't really do so many gifts. Of course we ate too much, too, but we had a good time doing it.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Christmas 2005
Posted by Heather at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment