Well, we're back from our vacation. It was only about a six-hour trip. I wish we could live there....it's a wonderful place. We had a great time. I even earned a nickname from some locals. I posted some of our pictures. Why is it that I always forget to take pictures when I should? I have no pictures of us playing in the ocean with our "boogey boards." I did very good and didn't get sunburned, but I did manage to get a huge burn on my arm from the iron this morning right before we left. (I can tell none of you are surprised. Meemaws: I even managed not to sprain any ankles.) I think the pictures I did take are better at telling the story than I am, so take a look below.
Coinciding with our vacation, Wade and I officially became "Aunt Heather" and "Uncle Wade." That's right, our niece Abby was born on Wednesday. (I knew she wouldn't wait until we got back.) We're going to see her tomorrow so I'll be posting pictures later.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Back from Amelia
Posted by Heather at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was nice seeing you guys this weekend. I can already tell you that Jen and I are going to have to go out in the truck with you guys, after the baby of course! See you soon...
Post a Comment